Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sunny weather is here

Or at least within 300 kilometres of here...

On the weekend we drove up to Sydney after John's game of soccer and stayed with a friend in their Bondi apartment (thanks Milly!). Sunday morning, we woke up to this view:



The temperature was predicted to be 29 degrees celcius that day, how badly do you think I wanted to stay there, walk down to the beach and lie in the sun for hours (Covered in sunscreen of course)? Very. Very Much.

But alas we had things to do, people to see, cars to collect... John was picking up his new car (Holden Monaro, photos to come another day) from Alexandria, and I wanted to do a quick run through Ikea in Rhodes before heading back to Canberra in time for my soccer game at 3pm. On the plus side, I had a really good game and scored a goal, my first of the season! About time, since we're 2 games out from the finals...

And on a totally unrelated note, here is a photo of a succulent plant I have not managed to kill yet! Give it time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!