Saturday, August 1, 2009

Our home

So we've been in our house for almost a whole year, 11 months now... and we did end up settling, eventually! Once that was all finally sorted out I switched to full wedding planning mode and continued to be that way until the wedding in March. After the wedding and honeymoon I switched again to garden and landscaping mode, and then back to teaching/designing modes... none of which allowed any time or space in my brain for blogging, but I'm going to try and keep it up a bit more regularly now.

The following images are a little taste of what's been happening over the last 11 months, I will dedicate some posts in the future to specific renovations and "areas of improvement" around the house.

Our house, from the front


Christmas 08


Getting hitched (aw)


New pup, Harley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!